Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Positive Test, Symptoms, or Direct Exposure | Vaccine Information | COVID-19 Website
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to payment plans, refunds, miscellaneous questions and how to contact the Bursar.Payment Plans:
- How does the payment plan work?
- Why was I set up on a payment plan?
- How do I set up a payment plan?
- I am receiving financial aid/scholarships. Do I need to sign up for a payment plan?
- How do I appeal the payment plan fees?
- How will I receive my refund?
- When will I receive my refund?
- I still have not received my refund. What do I do?
- Where can I find information about my balance/charges, Financial Aid, or 1098T?
- I have a Bursar hold due to owing more than $50 to UCO. How can I get my transcript?
- I have a Bursar hold due to owing more than $1,000 to UCO. How can I enroll?
- Why were my taxes intercepted?
- How much will UCO cost using my VA benefits?
- Who do I contact for questions about my Bursar account, balance, payment plan or refund?
- Who do I contact for questions about my Financial Aid, loans or scholarships?
A payment plan is a monthly installment plan to assist students and families with their financial obligations to the University of Central Oklahoma. Payment plans are offered each semester.
Students have until the fee payment deadline to either pay their balance or sign up for a payment plan. By signing up for a payment plan, students will have different options for their due date and will be charged a $40 payment plan setup fee. If a payment is missed or the full installment is not made, the student's Bursar account will be charged 1.5 percent interest on the account balance as of the missed due date. Any student who has a balance after the fee payment deadline set for the semester and has not signed themselves up for a payment plan will be administratively set up on a payment plan and charged the $40 payment plan late setup fee in addition to the $40 payment plan setup fee.
To sign up on a payment plan:
- Log in to your UCONNECT account
- Choose the My Finances tab
- Click the Access TouchNet link. This will take you to the TouchNet website where you can view your account information, sign up for a payment plan, schedule payments and much more.
If your financial aid/scholarship award(s) will cover your balance in full and your financial aid requirements are all met prior to the start of classes, then no. If your financial aid/scholarship award(s) will not cover your balance in full or you have not met all of your requirements, then you will need to sign up for a payment plan to avoid being charged any additional fees.
Any appeal request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from your UCO email. To appeal, you will need to write a letter explaining what unforeseen circumstance occurred resulting in your balance not being paid by the balance deadline set by the university. Documentation to support your appeal may be requested. Please allow up to one week for an appeal decision to be made and emailed to your UCO email. No appeal is guaranteed approval and will not remove you from the payment plan in which you are enrolled.
A refund is any money the University of Central Oklahoma owes you. Common reasons you may receive a refund may include Financial Aid overages from student loans, dropped classes or tuition overpayment.
To set up your Preferred Refund Method: you will log into your UCONNECT account, choose the My Finances tab and click the Access TouchNet link. If this is your first time in the TouchNet system, you will receive a prompt to set up your direct deposit account for your refund. Otherwise, you will need to choose the Electronic Refunds box on the right side of the screen and then the Update My Preferred Refund Method box. When setting up your direct deposit account, a new tab will open for Heartland/ECSI. Please note that if you do not set up your direct deposit account, you will be mailed a paper check to the mailing address on file with UCO at the time the refund is processed.
Refunds are processed weekly. If your preferred refund method is set up for a direct deposit, please allow approximately three banking days to receive the funds. If you did not set up your direct deposit, you will be mailed a check via USPS and should receive the check in approximately 7-10 business days.
To set up your preferred refund method:
- Log into your UCONNECT account
- Choose the My Finances tab
- Click the Access TouchNet link
- If this is your first time in the TouchNet system, you will receive a prompt to set up your direct deposit account for your refund
- If this is not your first time in TouchNet, choose the Electronic Refunds box on the right side of the screen
- Select the Update My Preferred Refund Method box
- When setting up your direct deposit account, a new tab will open for Heartland/ECSI.
Please note that if you do not set up your direct deposit account, you will be mailed a paper check to the mailing address on file with UCO at the time the refund is processed.
If you were mailed a check and still have not received your check, you can email email@example.com to request the check be reissued. For any reissued refund, a $10 reissue fee will be assessed to your Bursar account. If you are wanting this refund sent to your direct deposit account, please have this set up before emailing. If your refund was set up to direct deposit initially, contact the Bursar’s office at 405-974-2727.
You can review this information by logging into your UCONNECT account and choosing the My Finances tab. Here you will see your account balances broken down by semester, access TouchNet to make payments or sign up for a payment plan, as well as view your Financial Aid requirements or accept/decline your Financial Aid awards. You can also access your 1098T under the My Finances tab in your UCONNECT account.
Students (current or previous) are not able to obtain a transcript if they owe a balance to UCO that is more than $50. If the transcript is for employment or scholarship purposes, view this site to order a transcript.
If you are already enrolled for the current semester and need to make changes to your schedule, you can do so at the Broncho OneStop, NUC 124. If your priority enrollment window is now open, you will need to pay your balance below $1,000 to enroll, even if you are on a payment plan.
UCO is a state institution and any debt to UCO is a debt owed to the state. Due to this, your state refund can be intercepted and paid toward your state debt.
Visit onestophelp.uco.edu to browse help articles, chat with a live agent and create a request for assistance or call 405-974-2727.
You can email OSFA@uco.edu or call 405-974-2727.