Graduate College Staff
The Jackson College of Graduate Studies staff works in a collaborative, team environment to recruit, retain, and recognize graduate students. We reflect the array of diversity found within Oklahoma City’s metropolitan area and our graduate community. And, we enjoy leveraging our talents to build relationships that advance the Graduate College and institutional missions. Let us know how we can help you.
Location: Nigh University Center, Room 404
- Dean: Jeanetta Sims, Ph.D., APR
- Associate Dean: Matthew Hollrah, Ph.D.
- Assistant Dean: Sushine Cowan, Ph.D.
- Operations Manager: Vacant
- Manager of Graduate Admissions & CRM Activities: Brittany Carson
- Manager of Graduate Recruitment & Outreach Activities: Zachary Hunter, M.Ed.
- Graduate Admissions Specialist I: Jered Turner, M.H.R.
- Graduate Admissions & Marketing Specialist: Cristy Martin
- Graduate Admissions Assistant: Yesenia Gonzalez
- International Admissions Marketing Assistant: Jahlana Williams
Retention and Graduation Team
Swansea@UCO Ph.D. Team
- Swansea@UCO Co-Director: Jeanetta Sims, Ph.D., APR