Graduate College Staff
The Jackson College of Graduate Studies staff works in a collaborative, team environment to recruit, retain, and recognize graduate students. We reflect the array of diversity found within Oklahoma City’s metropolitan area and our graduate community. And, we enjoy leveraging our talents to build relationships that advance the Graduate College and institutional missions. Let us know how we can help you.
Location: Nigh University Center, Room 404
- Interim Dean: William Radke, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean: Matthew Hollrah, Ph.D.
- Manager of CRM Activities & Data Analytics: Brittany Carson
- Manager of Graduate Admissions: Cristy Martin
- Graduate Admissions Specialist: Joel Rogalsky
- Graduate Admissions Specialist: Amanda Walters
- Graduate Admissions Specialist: Kayla Russell
- Graduate Admissions Specialist: Alexis Hill
- Graduate Admissions Specialist: Nimisha Patel
- Domestic Graduate Admissions Assistant: Jocelyn Zhang
- Operations Manager: Darcy Lupi
- Marketing and Design Specialist II: Ebony Houston
Retention and Graduation Team
- Academic Programs Specialist III: Elise Ellis