Apply for Graduation - Graduate College Students
Graduation Application Deadlines
- Fall Graduation—Sept. 15. A late fee will be applied after Sept. 15, for a total of $70.
- Spring/Summer Graduation—Feb. 15. A late fee will be applied after Feb. 15, for a total of $70.
Cost to apply: $45.00
Cost after deadline: $70.00
Graduation Application Process
The graduation application works best using Chrome and Firefox web browsers.
- Before you apply, please check with your graduate program advisor to ensure your plan of study is current and submitted to the graduate college.
- Graduate students may apply for graduation.
- Pay the graduation application fee at the Bursar's Office.
Please feel free to call our office at 405-974-3341, or email the Graduate College.
Degree Certification is available to answer any questions you might have about purchasing and receiving your cap and gown. UCO Commencement will provide you with the details you need to be prepared for the day of graduation.