Apply for Graduate Studies
U.S. citizen, permanent resident, undocumented, or DACA students and all students outside of the U.S. who wish to take graduate-level courses should follow the steps provided below:
- Begin the application process by creating an account to start your online application.
- Choose your desired graduate program.
- Provide your personal information.
- Log in if you're a returning applicant.
- Provide the requested information on the application.
- Provide any required supplemental materials for:
• Graduate College admissions
• Academic program
• International admissions. International students must submit applications by the international application deadline.
- Submit your application* and pay the non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Send official eTranscripts to UCO, or mail official transcripts to the address below:
U.S. Resident and International Applicants:
UCO - Jackson College of Graduate Studies
100 North University Drive, Box 117
Nigh University Center, Room 404
Edmond, OK 73034
*Keep in mind you can log in and finish at any time.
These deadlines apply to prospective international students only:
Spring semester: November 15
Fall semester: July 15
We're here to help!
If you need any assistance in the meantime, please call 405-974-3341 or email the UCO graduate college.
International students seeking application assistance may call 405-974-3341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The instructions above are for prospective graduate students only. If you're looking to apply to an undergraduate degree, please visit the undergraduate application page.