Skip navigation

Apply for Graduate Studies

U.S. citizen, permanent resident, undocumented, or DACA students and all students outside of the U.S. who wish to take graduate-level courses should follow the steps provided below:

  1. Begin the application process by creating an account to start your online application
  2. Choose your desired graduate program.
  3. Provide your personal information.
  4. Log in if you're a returning applicant.
  5. Provide the requested information on the application.
  6. Provide any required supplemental materials for:
    • Graduate College admissions
    • Academic program
    • International admissions. International students must submit applications by the general application deadline.
  7. Submit your application* and pay the non-refundable $60 application fee.
  8. Send official eTranscripts to UCO, or mail official transcripts to the address below:   

    U.S. Resident and International Applicants: 

    UCO - Jackson College of Graduate Studies
    100 North University Drive, Box 117
    Nigh University Center, Room 404
    Edmond, OK 73034

*Keep in mind you can log in and finish at any time.


General International application deadline

These deadlines apply to prospective international students only:

Spring semester: November 15
Fall semester: July 15

We're here to help!

If you need any assistance in the meantime, please call 405-974-3341 or email the UCO graduate college.

International students seeking application assistance may call 405-974-3341 or email


The instructions above are for prospective graduate students only. If you're looking to apply to an undergraduate degree, please visit the undergraduate application page.