Faculty, Staff and Student Travel
All non-essential travel has been canceled for faculty, staff and students until further notice. For more information, contact the travel department or visit the Insurance and Travel Policy page related to study abroad.
Due to the global outbreak of COVID-19, follow CDC travel guidance.
Campus Arrival from International Destinations
- All new students, faculty, and staff arriving for the first time in Oklahoma directly from an international destination and anyone who has recently returned from an international trip are required to self-quarantine for 14 days, following current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
- New and returning students traveling to Oklahoma directly from an international location are recommended to arrive at least two weeks prior to the start of classes on Jan. 19, 2021. For those students who wish to live on campus, University Housing will provide a designated quarantine room and students should follow these Self-Quarantine measures. Students living off-campus should follow the same procedures.
- If a student is required to be quarantined beyond the start of classes, they must contact the instructors for all classes to make arrangements for special accommodation.
- During quarantine, students living on campus will either have the option of a paid meal plan through University Housing or may take advantage of local food delivery options.
- During quarantine, students should maintain a Daily Health Log and contact a physician if they experience any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- International students should direct questions/concerns about the arrival process to the Office of Global Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-974-9358 or on WhatsApp at 405-588-9358. Call the UCO Police Department at 405-974-2345 after regular office hours or on weekends.