Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
- A bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution in any field.
- Overall GPA of 2.75, or 3.0 in the last 60 hours.
- If the GPA criteria is not met, a student may be admitted via one of two methods:
- GRE with a minimum score of 160 Verbal and 145 Quantitative. The writing assessment portion must be at 4.0 or greater;
- Or a master’s degree from an accredited university with an overall GPA of 3.0.
Note: a student does not need to take the GRE/have a master’s degree if a student meets the above GPA criteria. Students who do not meet the GPA requirement may be granted conditional admission, but typically must complete 9 hours in required graduate MPA courses with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher, as approved by the MPA graduate director.
- Online application for UCO Graduate Admission
- Official transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if applicable)
- Immunization records (if applicable)