- A bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution in any field.
- Overall GPA of 2.75, or 3.0 in the last 60 hours.
- If the GPA criteria is not met, a student may be admitted via one of two methods:
- GRE with a minimum score of 160 Verbal and 145 Quantitative. The writing assessment portion must be at 4.0 or greater;
- Or a master’s degree from an accredited university with an overall GPA of 3.0.
Note: a student does not need to take the GRE/have a master’s degree if a student meets the above GPA criteria. Students who do not meet the GPA requirement may be granted conditional admission, but typically must complete 9 hours in required graduate MPA courses with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher, as approved by the MPA graduate director.
- Online application for UCO Graduate Admission
- Official transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if applicable)
- Immunization records (if applicable)