UCO has temporarily shifted most in-person classes to synchronous virtual delivery through Feb. 7. Campus facilities and services will remain open and offer in-person and virtual options. COVID-19 protocols remain in place. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff who are directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage.
Media Library Checkout Times
DVD checkout is available Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. in Liberal Arts South 251U. These times are subject to change based on staff and student employee availability. Please email email@example.com to arrange a DVD pick-up outside of business hours.
Tutoring (Fall 2020)
Liberal Arts South 251B and 251C
Please be aware that:
- Tutors are free of charge to UCO students currently enrolled in a language course.
- Appointments are not necessary.
- Students are assisted on a first come, first served basis.
- Tutoring hours are subject to change. You may contact the Modern Languages Department at 974-5647 to check tutor availability.
Tuesday: 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
Thursday: 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
Friday: 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
The tutor is available via Zoom only.
Monday: 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 3:15-5:45 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 2-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 3:15-5:45 p.m.
Thursday: 10:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Monday: 2:30-5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 2:30-5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Monday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Tuesday: 12:30 p.m.-4 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Thursday: 12:30 p.m.-4 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
* Additional tutoring and resources for Elementary Spanish students are on the D2L Spanish Learning Community.
* Follow @ucolanguages on Twitter to be notified of changes.