News and Events
For information about specific financial aid for Study Tours and Study Abroad, please contact the Student Financial Aid Office.
Other Work/Study Abroad Opportunities
*NOTE: These links are for informational purposes only, and are intended only as an aid to students in searching for study and work abroad opportunities. UCO does not have any formal relationship with these programs.
For more information about whether a program overseas offers credit that will transfer to UCO, we recommend contacting the Office of International Student Services at 974-2390 before making any plans to study overseas. If you have any other questions about overseas study or work, a member of the Modern Languages full-time faculty will be glad to speak with you. To set up an appointment call x5647.
- The Fulbrght Program
- The Center for Study Abroad
- South Central Rotary Youth Exchange
- Institute for International Communication and Foreign Cultural Exchange
- EF Educational Tours
- Freie Universitat Berlin
- International Cooperative Education
- Goethe Zentrum Atlanta
- Middlebury Language Schools
- American University of Paris
- Giacomo Puccini Cultural Center