Skip navigation

Important Update:

Through Jan. 28, the university is operating at Level 2. For classes, this means faculty will have the discretion to choose a fully remote, hybrid, extended classroom or fully in-person format. Masks will be mandatory for in-person classes.

Visit the COVID-19 website to report a positive test, symptoms or exposure, for vaccine and testing information and for other COVID-19 resources.

Study Abroad

For information about specific financial aid for Study Tours and Study Abroad, please contact the Student Financial Aid Office.

Other Work/Study Abroad Opportunities

*NOTE: These links are for informational purposes only, and are intended only as an aid to students in searching for study and work abroad opportunities. UCO does not have any formal relationship with these programs.

students on study tourFor more information about whether a program overseas offers credit that will transfer to UCO, we recommend contacting the Office of International Student Services at 974-2390 before making any plans to study overseas. If you have any other questions about overseas study or work, a member of the Modern Languages full-time faculty will be glad to speak with you. To set up an appointment call x5647.