Through Jan. 28, the university is operating at Level 2. For classes, this means faculty will have the discretion to choose a fully remote, hybrid, extended classroom or fully in-person format. Masks will be mandatory for in-person classes.
Visit the COVID-19 website to report a positive test, symptoms or exposure, for vaccine and testing information and for other COVID-19 resources.
The department offers free tutoring to those who may need a little assistance now and then organizing their thoughts or grasping some of the concepts presented in class. Our tutors are chosen by the department from high-performing students who have been through the courses they tutor.
- HIST 1013 - World History I
- HIST 1023 - World History II
- HIST 1103 - Early Western Civilization to 1350
- HIST 1203 - Europe, Renaissance to Waterloo
- HIST 1263 - Modern Europe
- HIST 1273 - East Asian Civilization to 1500
- HIST 1283 - East Asian Civilization from 1500
- HIST 1333 - History of African Americans
- HIST 1483 - History of U.S. to 1877
- HIST 1493 - History of U.S. since 1877
- GEO 2303 - Regional Geography of the World
Tutoring is not available for the Summer 19 session. Tutoring hours for the Fall 2019 semester will be posted in August.