The Student Success Advising Office in the College of Liberal Arts was established in 2010 to serve UCO students in majors housed in the College of Liberal Arts. Our staff is currently made up of five full-time Student Success Advisors.
The mission of the Student Success Advisement Office in the College of Liberal Arts is to help students realize their dream of a Central degree by:
- Assisting each student in creating their path to success by identifying and overcoming barriers;
- Engaging them in meaningful discussions that connect students with resources and services that promote a transformative learning experience;
- Supporting their successful transitions throughout college;
- Collaborating with the College of Liberal Arts academic departments and other units across campus to ensure student success.
Who We Are
Our Student Success Advisors and the degree programs for which they advise are:
- Gina Kincade: Mass Communication
- Jeannine Nyangira: English and Sociology
- Chris Palmer: Criminal Justice and Modern Languages
- Gary Parsons: Mass Communication
How You Can Reach Us
There are three ways you can schedule an appointment with your Student Success Advisor:
- By phone: (405) 974-5820
- In person: with our receptionist in LAR 125