The Psychology Department offers a bachelor’s degree in psychology and several graduate psychology degree options. These degrees are designed as flexible, multipurpose programs structured to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to qualify students for specialized employment opportunities and the preparation necessary to pursue a doctoral degree in psychology.
All programs provide opportunities for professional scholarly/creative accomplishments, research, clinical experiences and global learning activities such as study tours and international conferences.
- Master of Arts in Psychology – Counseling
- Master of Science in Psychology - Experimental
- Master of Science in Psychology - Forensic
- Master of Science in Psychology - General
- Education Specialist Degree
- Master of Science in Behavior Analysis
Certification Preparation Programs
Department Tuition waiver application