Effective Monday, May 24, 2021, UCO will no longer mandate the use of masks or social distancing. Those who have not been vaccinated should continue to wear a mask to protect themselves and others. Those who have been vaccinated may continue to voluntarily wear a mask if they choose.
Important resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Exposure/Positive Test | Vaccine Information | COVID-19 Vaccination Self-Reporting | Virtual Services | COVID-19 Website
WSCC Institute for Coordinated School Health
To ensure all Oklahoma schools have quality health education; physical education; health services; nutrition services; counseling, psychological, and social services; healthy and safe school environments; health promotion for staff; and family/community involvement.
- Every student, teacher, and staff member is in a school using the CDC Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC) Model.
- Schools serve as leaders making the critical connection between learning and health.
- Students have fewer risks of disease, lead healthier adult lives, and achieve their highest potential.
- Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH)
- Schools for Healthy Lifestyles
- Oklahoma Turning Point Council
- Oklahoma Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
- Oklahoma Public Health Association
- Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust (TSET)
UCO WSCC Institute for Coordinated School Health Committee
- Rachelle Franz, Ed.D - Coordinator
- Stephanie Canada-Phillips, Ed.D, NBCT - Member
- Sunshine Cowan, Ph.D., MPH, MCHES - Member