Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
Students, help Move the Needle on COVID-19 vaccinations.
Kinesiology and Health Studies
Wellness is no longer a health trend or fad; it has become a lifestyle. In order to teach people how to manage stress, maintain a healthy diet, stay physically fit and cope with general health problems in our society, professional programs must be instituted. The need for qualified health and wellness professionals remains a top priority for communities across the country, and the variety of programs offered in our KHS department will provide you with the skills and experiences to take on these challenges and remain a valuable resource in your field.The Department of Kinesiology and Health Studies focuses on the preparation of professionals in the fields of health and wellness, physical education and athletic training.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Education in Physical Education/Health
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – Outdoor Community Recreation
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – Exercise/Fitness Management
- Minor - Coaching
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Wellness Management - Exercise Science
- Master of Public Health in Community Engagement