Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
Kinesiology and Health Studies
Wellness is no longer a health trend or fad; it has become a lifestyle. In order to teach people how to manage stress, maintain a healthy diet, stay physically fit and cope with general health problems in our society, professional programs must be instituted. The need for qualified health and wellness professionals remains a top priority for communities across the country, and the variety of programs offered in our KHS department will provide you with the skills and experiences to take on these challenges and remain a valuable resource in your field.The Department of Kinesiology and Health Studies focuses on the preparation of professionals in the fields of health and wellness, physical education and athletic training.
- Bachelor of Science in Community/Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Education in Physical Education/Health
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – Outdoor Community Recreation
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – Exercise/Fitness Management
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Wellness Management - Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Wellness Management - Health Promotion