Effective Monday, May 24, 2021, UCO will no longer mandate the use of masks or social distancing. Those who have not been vaccinated should continue to wear a mask to protect themselves and others. Those who have been vaccinated may continue to voluntarily wear a mask if they choose.
Important resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Exposure/Positive Test | Vaccine Information | COVID-19 Vaccination Self-Reporting | Virtual Services | COVID-19 Website
Human Environmental Sciences
The Human Environmental Sciences department is home to a variety of both undergraduate and graduate degree programs to prepare individuals for meaningful, professional careers in family life education, child studies, fashion marketing, nutrition, dietetics, food management and food science. The department is home to the UCO child study center and UCO’s Central Station café.
All programs are designed to produce highly trained professionals through transformative learning opportunities guided by experienced faculty and staff in collaborative and diverse learning environments.
- Bachelor of Science in Family Life Education – Child Development
- Bachelor of Science in Family Life Education – Gerontology
- Bachelor of Science in Family Life Education – Marriage and Family
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Management
- Minor in Human Environmental Sciences
- Master of Science in Family and Child Studies – Family Life Educator
- Master of Science in Family and Child Studies – Infant/Child Specialist
- Master of Science in Family and Child Studies – Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Food Science
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Food Science – Dietetic Internship
- Certificate in Food Quality and Safety