Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Positive Test, Symptoms, or Direct Exposure | Vaccine Information | COVID-19 Website
Services & Fees
The UCO Psychology Clinic works to provide evidence-based, high quality, affordable psychological services to the Edmond and Oklahoma City metro communities. Below are a description of the services provided and the costs for each.
At this time, the Psychology Clinic is unable to process individual private insurance, Medicare or Sooner Care. For this reason, we have attempted to make our services available at a reduced cost. Contact the Psychology Clinic at 405-974-2758 for more information.
- Graduate students in counseling psychology provide therapy for youth and adults with problems such as general or social anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress, obsessive-compulsive disorder, tics and Tourette’s.
- Cost varies from $5-80 per session, based on your income and family size.
- Graduate students in counseling psychology run regular groups that focus on a variety of emotional and behavioral health issues, including handling stress, adjusting to college life, and specific mental health disorders.
- Groups are free for current UCO students and $5 per session for non-students.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Graduate students in the applied behavior analysis program provide ABA services for people aged 18 and younger to help with a variety of problems which may include toileting, communication, defiance, self-harm, aggression and other behavioral issues.
- Cost varies from $5-$80 per session based on income and family size.
- Graduate students in school psychology provide a detailed and thorough psychoeducational evaluation to determine the learning and behavioral needs of youth between ages 3-18. This helps to determine eligibility for IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act) services in the public schools. With the evaluation will come detailed recommendations for academic and behavioral interventions.
- Cost for an evaluation is $500, which includes between 3-5 sessions of evaluation and feedback, plus a detailed report.
- Graduate students in school psychology provide, based on the results of a psychoeducational evaluation as detailed above, interventions designed to maximize a child’s learning potential and improve academic skills in areas such as reading, math and writing. This may also include interventions to improve planning and organization, task persistence and work completion.
- Cost varies from $5-$80 per session based on your income and family size.