Due to inclement weather, UCO will be closed Wednesday, Oct. 28. All classes, including virtual classes, and activities are canceled. Offices are closed.
The University of Central Oklahoma's Psychology Clinic provides evidence-based psychological services for people of all ages in a compassionate and caring environment. These services include individual psychotherapy, group therapy, academic assessment and intervention, and applied behavior analysis.
As the training clinic for the psychology department’s programs in counseling psychology, school psychology, and applied behavior analysis, all services are provided by advanced graduate students under the direct supervision of a licensed psychologist. This allows us to provide high-quality services for relatively low fees, which are determined on a sliding scale based on income and family size.
The Psychology Clinic is located in Room 307 of the Education building on UCO’s campus. Faculty offices for clinic supervisors are located on the first floor of Old North. View the UCO campus map for direction information.
All supervisors in the UCO Psychology Clinic are full-time faculty who hold various types of licensure based on their expertise.
- Caleb Lack – Psychology Clinic Co-Director, Clinical Psychologist
- Megan Purdum – Psychology Clinic Co-Director, School Psychologist
- Robert Doan – Counseling Psychologist
- Janelle Grellner – Counseling Psychologist
- Scott Singleton – School Psychologist and Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Lorraine Youll – Counseling Psychologist