Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Positive Test, Symptoms, or Direct Exposure | Vaccine Information | COVID-19 Website
Classes and Schedule
- LIFT - A functional strength training class using free weights, medicine balls, and body weight exercises.
- BALL - (Balance Agility Loving and Learning) - Balance and agility training using balls and other balance training equipment.
- SPRT - Training with quick movements to improve reaction time and muscular power which are important factors related to physical functioning in late life.
- MOVE - Integrated Movement, or MOVE, for short, is a class that combines stretching, strengthening, and balance exercise to create integrated movement patterns targeting multiple fitness components at one time.
- Tai Chi - Moving for Better Balance-An evidence-based balance and fall prevention program.
- SAIL - Stay Active and Independent for Life (SAIL) is a comprehensive evidence-based fitness program. Exercises are chosen to help you stay independent, active, and prevent falls.
What to Wear
When you come to class the correct clothing to wear would be pants and shirts with stretching and breathable fabric that will allow you to perform the movements of the class, ensure you wear proper shoes by wearing athletic or tennis shoes and make sure your athletic shoes fit well and are comfortable. Old-worn out shoes typically are not comfortable for physical activity.