UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage. View a list of UCO's virtual services.
Spring 2021 Tutoring Schedule
ACCT 2113, 2133, 3113, 3213, 3223 and 3413
Principles of Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and Business Statistics
- Rebecca Hicks // Webex
- Monday: 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9-10:45 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday: 9-10:45 a.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Travis Bauman // Webex
- Monday/Wednesday: 3-7 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Management Information Systems (MIS)
Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
- Dr. Hossein Najmi, Ph.D. // Zoom
- Monday: 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1:30-6 p.m.
- Wenkai Zhou, Ph.D.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 1-4 p.m. // Webex
- Emily Goad, Ph.D.
- Monday/Wednesday: 2-3:30 p.m. // Microsoft Teams