UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others.
Important resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Exposure/Positive Test | On-Campus Vaccine Clinic | COVID-19 Vaccination Self-Reporting | Virtual services | COVID-19 website
What Is 2BLeaders?
At the UCO College of Business, we know we are not just in the business of imparting knowledge to our students. Our job is to inspire new leaders to act. We are taking our students outside the classroom and challenging them to think, to implement and to lead. 2BLeaders engages students to take that next step toward leadership.
Empowering our students to become agents of positive change in their organizations and communities.
Providing learning opportunities that will enable our students to become people of impact by developing core leadership competencies that employers and students deem valuable.
- Expose students to current leaders in our local business community.
- Expand students’ self-awareness to capitalize on strengths.
- Encourage students to take initiative.
- Declared UCO College of Business (undergraduate) student
- Enrolled full time (12 or more hours)
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Minimum 60 hours completed
- Membership is for the two academic years
- Enroll in six credit hours
- Have a strong desire to lead
- Participate in 2BL activities
- $3,000 tuition waiver each year
- Mentoring relationship with local executive
- Team building through ropes course
- Personalized executive coaching
- Self-assessment tests to help develop strengths
- Meet with local corporate executives
- Tour a corporate office
- Practice leadership through project learning