What Is 2BLeaders?
At the UCO College of Business, we know we are not just in the business of imparting knowledge to our students. Our job is to inspire new leaders to act. We are taking our students outside the classroom and challenging them to think, to implement and to lead. 2BLeaders engages students to take that next step toward leadership.
Empowering our students to become agents of positive change in their organizations and communities.
Providing learning opportunities that will enable our students to become impact by developing core leadership competencies that employers and students deem valuable.
- Expose students to current leaders in our local business community.
- Expand students’ self-awareness to capitalize on strengths.
- Encourage students to take initiative.
- Declared UCO College of Business student
- Enrolled full time (12 or more hours)
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Minimum 60 hours completed
- Membership is for the full academic year
- Enroll in three credit hours
- Have a strong desire to lead
- Meet with assigned mentor a minimum of once a month
- Tuition waiver for an academic year
- Mentoring relationship with local executive
- Team building through ropes course
- Personalized executive coaching
- Self-assessment tests to help develop strengths
The application process for the 2018-19 2BLeaders class has closed. Applications for the 2019-20 class will open in the spring of 2019.For more information about the 2BLeaders Program, contact Holly Osburn, Ph.D.