UCO has temporarily shifted most in-person classes to synchronous virtual delivery through Jan. 31. Campus facilities and services will remain open and offer in-person and virtual options. COVID-19 protocols remain in place. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff who are directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage.
MBA Online Program
About the Program
The Professional Master of Business Administration (PMBA) at the University of Central Oklahoma is a fully-online program that uniquely positions students for success. The online UCO MBA is offered 100 percent online to meet the demands of today’s working professionals. The program is designed for students who desire the flexibility of online courses in addition to the personal care and networking opportunities that are central to the UCO MBA. PMBA students will learn to combine the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to develop the leadership and management skills required in today’s business world.
AACSB Accredited with Career-Driven Electives
- The UCO College of Business is accredited by the internationally-recognized Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- UCO embraces AACSB goals with unique elective classes, networking and personalized services to give graduates a competitive edge for their professional futures.
- Class sizes are small enough to ensure quality, personalized and interpersonal education.
- Career-driven electives such as global entrepreneurship, healthcare, professional selling and business analytics are available to support different career goals.
16-month Flexible Degree Program
- Three semesters and one summer, in succession.
- Eight-week course modules develop students’ skills more rapidly without all the busy work.
- Develop relationships within your student group in a flexible cohort.
- Eight-week course schedule to allow students to complete the program in the time of three semesters and one summer without all the busy work.
- All the extras of an on-campus program without the extra cost.
- Estimated cost for the 16-month program is $15,500* for residents and $17,000** for non-residents.
- The UCO’s PMBA is the most affordable degree program of its kind in the Oklahoma City metro.
- Scholarships and tuition waivers are available for qualified students.
- MBA tuition waivers are available for recently admitted and current students
*The total estimated cost of $15,500 for resident students includes a $1,500 total program discount that will be applied for students who are in good academic standing and meet the minimum required hours.
**The total estimated cost of $17,000 for non-resident students includes a more than $13,000 total program discount that will be applied for students who are in good academic standing and meet the minimum required hours.
Robust Networking Opportunities
- Perpetual open-web conferencing in specific subjects.
- Students can conference with each other 24/7.
- Faculty-led web conferencing in various subjects.
- Acquire insight into subjects and industry experience from faculty.
- Webinars hosted by industry leaders.
- All guest speakers and industry leaders are recorded and make available to online students. Obtain the insight even when you cannot attend in person.
The Concierge Program in UCO Connected Campus
- Meet virtually or in person with the MBA team to help navigate the admissions and enrollment process.
- Access to UCO events, guest speakers, and other special activities not seen in other online programs.
- All classes in the MBA program are small and taught by leaders in their fields who care about the success of each student.
- The program encourages lasting professional relationships with instructors and peers.
- UCO online faculty are certified to deliver quality online classes and are highly experienced in supporting the online student. The UCO College of Business makes online learning meaningful.
Unique Electives to Enhance Your Career Options
- Professional Selling
- The first of its kind. Students learn how to close the deal from faculty who developed the program. UCO students have won national competitions in selling. Professional selling students benefit from a 100 percent job placement in the industry.
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship is not just local anymore. Students learn how a new venture can develop international markets, operate aboard, and navigate international financial markets and capture startup capital in the global marketplace.
- Specialized seminars and topics such as investment strategies, accounting decision making, and energy markets.
Application Deadlines for Fall Admission
- May 15-Priority Admission
- July 15-Regular Admission
- August 1-Space Available Admission
Application Deadlines for Spring Admission
- October 1-Priority Admission
- November 15-Regular Admission
- December 1-Space Available Admission
Director of Business Graduate Enrollment
Dini Homsey, Ph.D.
MBA Program Director/Associate Professor
Business Graduate Advisor