Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
MBA Online Program
About the Program
The online Master of Business Administration at the University of Central Oklahoma is a professional program that uniquely positions students for success. The online UCO MBA is offered 100 percent online to meet the demands of today’s working professionals. The program is designed for students who desire the flexibility of online courses in addition to the personal care and networking opportunities that are central to the UCO MBA. The online UCO MBA student will learn to combine the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to develop the leadership and management skills required in today’s business world.
AACSB Accredited with Career-Driven Electives
- The UCO College of Business is accredited by the internationally-recognized Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- UCO embraces AACSB goals with unique elective classes, networking and personalized services to give graduates a competitive edge for their professional futures.
- Class sizes are small enough to ensure quality, personalized and interpersonal education.
- Career-driven electives such as global entrepreneurship, healthcare, professional selling and business analytics are available to support different career goals.
16-month Flexible Degree Program
- Three semesters and one summer, in succession.
- Eight-week course modules develop students’ skills more rapidly without all the busy work.
- Develop relationships within your student group in a flexible cohort.
- Eight-week lock step program allows students to complete the program in the time of three semesters and one summer without all the busy work.
- All the extras of an on-campus program without the extra cost.
- Estimated cost for the 16-month program is $15,500* for residents and $17,000** for non-residents.
- The UCO’s online MBA is the most affordable degree program of its kind in the Oklahoma City metro.
- Scholarships and tuition waivers are available for qualified students.
- MBA tuition waivers are available for recently admitted and current students
*The total estimated cost of $15,500 for resident students includes a $1,500 total program discount that will be applied for students entering the first cohort who are in good academic standing.
**The total estimated cost of $17,000 for non-resident students includes a more than $13,000 total program discount that will be applied for students entering the first cohort who are in good academic standing.
Robust Networking Opportunities
- Perpetual open-web conferencing in specific subjects.
- Students can conference with each other 24/7.
- Faculty-led web conferencing in various subjects.
- Acquire insight into subjects and industry experience from faculty.
- Webinars hosted by industry leaders.
- All guest speakers and industry leaders are recorded and make available to online students. Obtain the insight even when you cannot attend in person.
The Concierge Program in UCO Connected Campus
- Meet virtually or in person with the MBA team to help navigate the admissions and enrollment process.
- Access to UCO events, guest speakers, and other special activities not seen in other online programs.
- All classes in the online MBA are small and taught by leaders in their fields who care about the success of each student.
- The cohort-based program encourages lasting professional relationships with instructors and peers.
- UCO online faculty are certified to deliver quality online classes and are highly experienced in supporting the online student. The UCO College of Business makes online learning meaningful.
Unique Electives to Enhance Your Career Options
- Professional Selling
- The first of its kind. Students learn how to close the deal from faculty who developed the program. UCO students have won national competitions in selling. Professional selling students benefit from a 100 percent job placement in the industry.
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship is not just local anymore. Students learn how a new venture can develop international markets, operate aboard, and navigate international financial markets and capture startup capital in the global marketplace.
- Specialized seminars and topics such as investment strategies, accounting decision making, and energy markets.
Application Deadlines for Fall Admission
- May 15-Priority Admission
- July 15-Regular Admission
- August 1-Space Available Admission
Application Deadlines for Spring Admission
- October 1-Priority Admission
- November 15-Regular Admission
- December 1-Space Available Admission
Director of Business Graduate Enrollment
Dini Homsey, Ph.D.
MBA Program Director/Associate Professor