Through Feb. 6, the university is operating at Level 2. For classes, this means faculty will have the discretion to choose a fully remote, hybrid, extended classroom or fully in-person format. Masks will be mandatory for in-person classes.
Visit the COVID-19 website to report a positive test, symptoms or exposure, for vaccine and testing information and for other COVID-19 resources.
MBA in OKC Program
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at the University of Central Oklahoma (UCO) is designed for students who desire broad preparation for managerial and executive positions in business, industry, government and education. Courses in the innovative, integrated curriculum focus on the knowledge and expertise that today’s managers need to solve everyday problems. The MBA is intended to provide students with a 21st century MBA education using integrated learning strategies for teaching integrated organizational functions. The UCO MBA student will learn to combine the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to develop the leadership and management skills required in today’s business world.
located in the center of the Oklahoma City business district
- Classes held in the heart of Downtown OKC at the UCO Downtown
- Courses are offered two nights a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) for a completion time of 16 months
- Our 26-month program can accommodate your busy schedule by attending class on average, one night a week
that meets the fast-changing demands of employers
- Courses and learning objectives developed by local industry leaders
- Classes and projects focus on creative problem-solving
- Hands-on integrative projects with local organizations provide real-world experience and connections
- International business immersion experience contributes to building a global business leadership skill set
- Coursework eligible to sit for the CPA exam
Multifaceted Business Experience
learning inside and outside the classroom
- We welcome students with diverse backgrounds in business and non-business fields
- Faculty and staff focused on high-quality interactions with students to facilitate learning
- Multiple opportunities inside and outside the classroom provide students connections for career-building relationships
- Cohort-based program encourages lasting professional relationships
an investment in YOU
- The total cost of the program is just under $22,000*
- MBA tuition waivers are available for recently admitted and current students
- An approximate cost can be calculated via tuition calculator
*Cost is for Oklahoma residents. Cost includes International Immersion Experience, which ranges from $3,500 to $4,500, depending on the location.
The College of Business currently offers $1,000 financial support for students. Locations for 2020 include India and Brazil.
Application Deadlines for Fall Admission
- May 15-Priority Admission
- July 15-Regular Admission
- August 1-Space Available Admission
Application Deadlines for Spring Admission
- October 1-Priority Admission
- November 15-Regular Admission
- December 1-Space Available Admission
Director of Business Graduate Enrollment
Dini Homsey, Ph.D.
MBA Program Director/Associate Professor