UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage. View a list of UCO's virtual services.
Mission and Vision
The UCO College of Business, in service to the Oklahoma City metropolitan community, will prepare students to become productive, creative, ethical, and engaged business leaders. We value transformative teaching practices, impactful, peer-reviewed pedagogical and applied research, and stakeholder engagement.
The UCO College of Business aspires to be the premier provider of business education in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area.
Statements of Beliefs
We believe that our students learn best:
- from personal interaction with appropriately-qualified faculty.
- by being active and engaged participants in the learning process.
- by engaging in transformative learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
We believe that our faculty research supports our mission:
- by enabling faculty to remain current in their discipline knowledge.
- by engaging students in meaningful research projects.
- by supporting the needs of local industry.