Undergraduate Graduation Application
A graduation application fee of $45 is charged to your university account when your application is processed. An additional $25 late fee is added if your application is submitted after the semester’s priority deadline as listed below.
Note: Summer applicants must apply for summer graduation. Summer candidates will participate in the May commencement ceremony.
All spring, summer and fall graduation candidates must APPLY for graduation. Please read all instructions.
- Complete application down to the electronic signature area.
- Click the appropriate information for concurrent degrees, double majors or not applicable. If you are unsure, contact your advisor.
- List complete major designation (include option if applicable) for the majors (or multiple majors) you have officially declared.
- Do not list a minor unless you have previously declared it with your advisor. *Listing any major or minor that you have not already officially declared could delay the processing of your application.
- Enrollment: This must include the courses in which you are currently enrolled and planned courses for any future semesters, up to and including your graduation semester. In addition, include any additional coursework you plan to utilize as part of your degree requirements, such as incomplete, self-paced online courses, and any transfer credit not already recorded on your UCO transcript (even if that credit is not required for your degree.)
Submit the application electronically. You will see a pop-up page confirming that your application was accepted by the system. You will receive an email notification once Graduation Services receives your application.
The graduation fee ($45) is charged to your university account after your application has been processed. You will be charged a graduation fee and complete a new application for every semester you apply.
*Students who are earning concurrent degrees are earning two separate degrees and will be charged two application fees and will receive two diplomas. Students earning double majors are earning one degree and will only receive one diploma. If you are unsure which applies to you, contact your advisor.*AN ADDITIONAL LATE FEE OF $25.00 IS CHARGED TO YOUR UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT IF THE APPLICATION IS TURNED IN AFTER THE APPROPRIATE SEMESTER'S PRIORITY DEADLINE.
If you drop/add any courses after you have submitted your application, you must notify Degree Certification via email of the changes. Your graduation clearance is valid only for the courses listed on your graduation application.
Anticipated Graduation: Fall 2020
Priority Application Filing Period: June 1-August 1, 2020
*Priority Deadline: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Anticipated Graduation: Spring 2021
Priority Application Filing Period: Sept. 15-Nov. 1, 2020
*Priority Deadline: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Anticipated Graduation: Summer 2021
Priority Application Filing Period: Feb. 1-March 1, 2021
*Priority Deadline: Monday, March 1, 2020
*Applications submitted after the priority deadline will be charged an additional $25 late fee
Friday, Dec. 11, and Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
TBD (Summer graduates walk in May but must apply for summer)
- After you apply for graduation, your application will be reviewed by UCO Degree Certification.
- Once your request has been reviewed, you will be notified via your UCO email of your status as a candidate for graduation.
- Applications are processed in the order they are received. Please allow up to six (6) weeks for Degree Certification to notify you regarding your degree status. If there is a problem with your application, Degree Certification will contact your advisor. Please work with your advisor to resolve any issues.
- If you are unable to complete graduation requirements and need to change your graduation date, YOU must notify Degree Certification via email. You will be required to reapply for the appropriate semester and will be charged another application fee.
- You will receive information about Graduation Central after the semester starts. Caps and gowns and graduation announcements may be purchased at the University Book Store, NUC 210.
- Note: Summer applicants must apply for summer graduation. Summer candidates will participate Iin the May Commencement ceremony.
Please log in with your UCONNECT credentials.Begin the Application Process