Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
Welcome to Graduation Services. We provide assistance with the undergraduate graduation application as well as information about diplomas and commencement tickets for all students.
The function of the Office of Graduation Services is to ensure that students fulfill all requirements to earn an undergraduate degree. This includes students seeking bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees and undergraduate certificates. Our office also provides assistance with diplomas and commencement tickets for both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Degrees are conferred at the close of the fall, spring and summer terms. Commencement ceremonies are held in the fall and spring semesters only. Summer graduation candidates participate in the spring ceremonies.
- All information relating to applying for undergraduate graduation, along with the application, can be found on the Apply for graduation information page.
- Students apply online for graduation prior to the semester in which they plan to graduate.
- They should apply no later than August 1 for fall graduation; no later than November 1 for spring graduation; and, no later than March 1 for summer in order to avoid an additional late fee.
- You will be contacted by email regarding your status as a candidate for graduation.
- For more information, contact Graduation Services.