Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
COVID-19 Resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Positive Test, Symptoms, or Direct Exposure | Vaccine Information | COVID-19 Website
Operation Degree Completion
Central's Student Advocacy Team specializes in assisting students with unique situations. Let us help you create a customized plan to meet your goal of earning a UCO degree.
Our Student Advocacy Team can assist students who have:
- Completed multiple semesters of coursework but have not received a degree
- Started a degree program but fell just short of graduation
- Earned credit from multiple institutions and are not sure how they work together toward a degree
- Wondered how close they are to finishing a degree
- Earned credits and are simply looking for the most efficient route to graduating with a bachelor’s degree
Get Started Now
Once we receive your information, we will connect you with a student advocate who will work one-on-one with you and address your specific needs. See you at graduation!