UCO has temporarily shifted most in-person classes to synchronous virtual delivery through Jan. 31. Campus facilities and services will remain open and offer in-person and virtual options. COVID-19 protocols remain in place. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff who are directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage.
Operation Degree Completion
Central's Student Success Team specializes in assisting students with unique situations. Let us help you create a customized plan to meet your goal of earning a UCO degree.
Our student success team can assist students who have:
- Completed multiple semesters of coursework but have not received a degree
- Started a degree program but fell just short of graduation
- Earned credit from multiple institutions and are not sure how they work together toward a degree
- Wondered how close they are to finishing a degree
- Earned credits and are simply looking for the most efficient route to graduating with a bachelor’s degree
Get Started Now
Once we receive your information, we will connect you with a success coach who will work one-on-one with you and address your specific needs. See you at graduation!