Paying Your Bill: Bursar
The University Bursar helps students to understand tuition and fee bills, how to make payments, as well as various payment options, and the process to obtain refunds.
How much do I owe?
To find out your current balance, login to UCONNECT and select the My Finances tab.
Ways to Pay
There are three ways to make a payment:
- UCONNECT - Go to the My Finances Tab. Select Pay with Touchnet.
- Bursar’s Office (Nigh University Center, first floor, room 134) - with cash, check, cashier's check, money order or PIN Debit.
- International wire transfer
- By mail - All payments by mail must be received in the office by 5 p.m. to meet the deadline. The mailing address is: UCO Cashier's Counter, 100 N. University Dr., Campus Box 107, Edmond, OK 73034-5209
- For those who cannot pay their entire balance before classes begin, a payment plan is also available.
DEADLINES (TUITION AND LATE FEES)
Spring 2018 16 week 12 week Block I Block IIFee Payment Jan. 19 Jan. 19 Jan. 19 Jan. 19
Late Payment Plan Enrollment Fee of $40:
Last Day for 100% Refund
Complete Withdrawals: Jan. 19 Jan. 19 Jan. 12 Mar. 8