UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage. View a list of UCO's virtual services.
Request a Transcript
How to Request a Transcript
Transcripts can be obtained one of three ways:
- Online through Parchment via UCONNECT (for students with active UCONNECT accounts)
- Online through Parchment Self-Register (for students without active UCONNECT accounts)
- In Person
All out-going transcript requests must be made through the Parchment system.
- Electronic Transcripts: $7.00 per copy
- Paper Transcripts: $8.00 per copy
- In Person: Free of charge (limit of 5 transcripts per day)
Please note: All indebtedness to the university must be paid before an official transcript will be issued.
- UCO will no longer mail transcripts requested in person. All out-going electronic transcript requests must be made through Parchment.
- To request a transcript in person, see a Student Success Advocate in Broncho One Stop, Room 124, of the Nigh University Center.
- No transcript will be issued without a valid photo ID.
Current UCONNECT users should reference the Online Transcript Request for instructions.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, attempts by other individuals or organizations to access student records without the express written consent of the student are considered a violation of University policy and federal law.