Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high. Oklahoma County is currently listed as an area of high transmission by the CDC. The CDC further recommends that unvaccinated individuals continue to wear a mask when around others indoors, regardless of their area’s rate of transmission.
Request a Transcript
Parchment is currently experiencing a significant delay in services. Orders may take extra time to process.
How to Request a Transcript
Transcripts can be obtained one of three ways:
- Online through Parchment via UCONNECT (for students with active UCONNECT accounts)
- Online through Parchment Self-Register (for students without active UCONNECT accounts)
- In Person
All out-going transcript requests must be made through the Parchment system.
- Electronic Transcripts: $7.00 per copy
- Paper Transcripts: $8.00 per copy
- In Person: Free of charge (limit of 5 transcripts per day)
Please note: All indebtedness to the university must be paid before an official transcript will be issued.
- UCO will no longer mail transcripts requested in person. All out-going electronic transcript requests must be made through Parchment.
- To request a transcript in person, see a One Stop Representative in Broncho One Stop, Room 124, of the Nigh University Center.
- No transcript will be issued without a valid photo ID.
Current UCONNECT users should reference the Online Transcript Request for instructions.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, attempts by other individuals or organizations to access student records without the express written consent of the student are considered a violation of University policy and federal law.