UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage. View a list of UCO's virtual services.
Welcome to Degree Certification. We provide assistance with the undergraduate graduation application as well as information about diplomas and commencement tickets for all students.
The function of the Office of Degree Certification is to ensure that students fulfill all requirements to earn an undergraduate degree. This includes students seeking bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees and undergraduate certificates. Our office also provides assistance with diplomas and commencement tickets for both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Degrees are conferred at the close of the fall, spring and summer terms. Commencement ceremonies are held in the fall and spring semesters only. Summer graduation candidates participate in the spring ceremonies.
- All information relating to applying for undergraduate graduation, along with the application, can be found on the Apply for graduation information page.
- Students apply online for graduation prior to the semester in which they plan to graduate.
- They should apply no later than August 1 for fall graduation; no later than November 1 for spring graduation; and, no later than March 1 for summer in order to avoid an additional late fee.
- You will be contacted by email regarding your status as a candidate for graduation.
- For more information, contact Degree Certification.