Skip navigation

Bursar, Enrollment, Financial Aid, and Records offices closed Friday, Sept. 22:

All other university offices open regular hours.

UCO Banner

Apply Now

Select Your Student Status


U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, Refugee, Asylee, Undocumented, or DACA students who wish to take undergraduate-level courses. 

Undergraduate Apply Now


U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, Undocumented, or DACA students holding a Baccalaureate degree who wish to take graduate-level courses. 

Graduate Apply Now


International students who are present in the U.S. on a visa or are awaiting approval of U.S. Permanent Residency Application and wish to study undergraduate- or graduate-level courses. 

International Apply Now