Through Jan. 28, the university is operating at Level 2. For classes, this means faculty will have the discretion to choose a fully remote, hybrid, extended classroom or fully in-person format. Masks will be mandatory for in-person classes.
Visit the COVID-19 website to report a positive test, symptoms or exposure, for vaccine and testing information and for other COVID-19 resources.
Finish Your Degree
My Degree Plan
My Degree Plan is an individualized degree audit for students using their specific major and catalog year. When utilized, my degree plan can assist with:
- Providing real-time advice and counsel
- Speeds up time to graduation
- Provides intuitive web access to self-service capabilities
- Streamlines the graduation process
- Allows direct access to multiple related services and advice through hyperlinks to catalog information, class schedules, transcripts, help desk services and FAQ’s.
NEED HELP WITH MY DEGREE PLAN? VISIT OUR FAQ PAGE.
For students preparing to graduate, the graduation application page details important dates, application instructions and other important information regarding the graduation application process.