UCO has temporarily shifted most in-person classes to synchronous virtual delivery through Feb. 7. Campus facilities and services will remain open and offer in-person and virtual options. COVID-19 protocols remain in place. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff who are directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage.
Finish Your Degree
My Degree Plan
My Degree Plan is an individualized degree audit for students using their specific major and catalog year. When utilized, my degree plan can assist with:
- Providing real-time advice and counsel
- Speeds up time to graduation
- Provides intuitive web access to self-service capabilities
- Streamlines the graduation process
- Allows direct access to multiple related services and advice through hyperlinks to catalog information, class schedules, transcripts, help desk services and FAQ’s.
NEED HELP WITH MY DEGREE PLAN? VISIT OUR FAQ PAGE.
For students preparing to graduate, the graduation application page details important dates, application instructions and other important information regarding the graduation application process.