Skip navigation

Advisement Forms


Change of Major or Minor Form

Students are able to change a major and/or minor at any point during their academic career. In order to change a major or minor, the student must meet with their academic advisor first. 

Set your appointment with your advisor.

Course Repeat Form

Students may receive up to four repeats their entire college career. Repeats can only be utilized in courses in which the original grade is a “D” or “F”.  Students are only allowed to apply the repeat policy to the first four repeats for a maximum of 18 credit hours.  The original grade will be retained on the transcript, but whenever approved, the original grade will not calculate into the Graduation/Retention GPA.  If you wish to request a repeat be marked on your transcript please fill out the following form.

Course Repeat Form

Degree Check Request  

The Office of Undergraduate Academic Advisement along with the College of Liberal Arts and College of Business Advising Centers are responsible for providing all official degree evaluations to UCO students. In order to obtain a degree evaluation, you must meet with your Academic Advisor.  Here are some of the examples of why you would need a degree evaluation completed:

  • Financial Aid paperwork,
  • Veteran Affairs paperwork
  • I-20 paperwork 
  • It has been more than a semester since you have seen your advisor. 

Third Party Access

Third Party Access lets the student create accounts for parents, spouses, employers, etc., (the proxies) that allow the proxy to view the student's UCO information.  Information accessed can include student records for the financial account, financial aid, registration, transcript, grades and other personal information, either online or when the third party is talking to UCO by phone.

For more information, visit the Third Party Login page.

Transcript Request

  1. Transcripts can be obtained one of three ways: Online through Parchment via UCONNECT (for students with active UCONNECT accounts)
  2. Online through Parchment Self-Register (for students without active UCONNECT accounts)
  3. In Person


Adv. Callout

Meet your Advisor

Calendar Advisement