UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage. View a list of UCO's virtual services.
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research at the University of Central Oklahoma is to provide data, research and analysis to decision-makers at all levels so that appropriate actions may be taken to help students learn.
- Prepare the common data set for annual publication;
- Prepare the demographics books for publication each semester;
- Prepare the UCO factbook for annual publication;
- Maintain UCO peer groups lists;
- Maintain the UCO program inventory;
- Prepare reports for use in the Self-Study for Continuous Improvement (SSCI) process; and,
- Respond to surveys/questionnaires from external agencies and institutions, including those required by the State and Federal governments.
The program inventory is a list of all active programs currently offered.
Last three years of factbooks and demobooks.
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) is the federal system used to collect information about colleges and universities and is managed by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). Completion is mandatory for all institutions participating in federal financial assistance programs. Data collected for this purpose is disseminated through the IPEDS website.
General data for the institution is now available publicly on our IR Data Dashboard.
If you are from an external organization, company, or individual, please go to the Open Records Act page for requesting information regarding our institution.
If you are a member of the UCO community such as a dean, department chairperson or professor, please follow the link for your data request.