The mission of the Office of Institutional Research at the University of Central Oklahoma is to provide data, research and analysis to decision-makers at all levels so that appropriate actions may be taken to help students learn.
- Prepare the common data set for annual publication;
- Prepare the demographics books for publication each semester;
- Prepare the UCO factbook for annual publication;
- Maintain UCO peer groups lists;
- Maintain the UCO program inventory;
- Prepare reports for use in the Self-Study for Continuous Improvement (SSCI) process; and,
- Respond to surveys/questionnaires from external agencies and institutions, including those required by the State and Federal governments.
General data for the institution is now available publicly on our IR Data Dashboard.
This annual publication is designed to provide reliable information about UCO at the institutional level, as well as detailed information necessary for academic program reviews, annual and strategic planning, grant-writing, and accreditation reports.
The Demobook provides information on student demographics at the University of Central Oklahoma and is produced after the official census date for each term. Data is provided on ethnicity, age, gender, class, full-time/part-time status, admit type and more. A university overview is followed by breakdowns by college.
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) is the federal system used to collect information about colleges and universities and is managed by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). Completion is mandatory for all institutions participating in federal financial assistance programs. Data collected for this purpose is disseminated through the IPEDS website.
If you are from an external organization, company, or individual, please go to the Open Records Act page for requesting information regarding our institution.
If you are a member of the UCO community such as a dean, department chairperson or professor, please follow the link for your data request.