UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage. View a list of UCO's virtual services.
The Office of Institutional Assessment provides a wide range of services to Academic and Student Affairs departments and units. Examples of services provided include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collection and maintenance of data on student learning, student self-assessment, and student satisfaction;
- Collection and distribution of data from the Student Perception of Instructional Effectiveness (SPIE) survey;
- Consultation with faculty and professional staff on all matters related to the assessment of student learning and student perception;
- Expertise on nationally-normed and locally-developed survey design and data analysis;
- Creation and dispersal of assessment reports to relevant stakeholders; and,
- Assessment services and consultation to facilitate the implementation of clear, meaningful and useful assessment strategies.
To request assistance from the Office of Institutional Assessment, submit a request at least five days prior to the project start date.