National Conference on Undergraduate Research
"The mission of the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) is to promote undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative activity done in partnership with faculty or other mentors as a vital component of higher education."1
NCUR 2022 @ Home will be held virtually, April 4-8, 2022.
This year will have a competitive element for presentations, but you must submit your abstract by the early decision deadline. Learn more about the conference and the new elements on the NCUR 2022 site.
Early Decision Abstract Submission Deadline: October 20, 2021
Abstract Submission Deadline: November 19, 2021
Before submitting your abstract:
- Chat with your faculty mentor about your abstract.
- Check the abstract guidelines on formatting requirements.
- Two abstracts per primary author are permitted.
- Include the UCO Campus Coordinator name, email address and phone number in all submissions.
When submitting your abstract, have the following available:
- Name and email address for each faculty mentor and co-author;
- Campus Coordinator name, email address and phone number;
- Presentation type: oral, poster, visual arts, or performing arts;
- Field of study (see list at the bottom of this page); and,
- Double-check punctuation and spelling. The title and author(s) or your abstract will appear EXACTLY as they are entered in any publications.
Begin submitting your abstract at NCUR 2022.