- What is Credly?
- What is a badge?
- Why should I personalize my profile?
- How is displaying my achievement as a badge useful?
- General information and questions.
Accepting a Badge
- How do I get started?
- Not receiving a password reset email?
- How do I manage and share my digital badge?
- Learn more about accepting your badge.
Managing Your Account
- How do I change my password?
- How do I manage my privacy?
- How do I add or remove social accounts?
- Learn more about managing your account.
Sharing to Social Media
What is a Micro-credential?
Micro-credentials provide new opportunities to demonstrate specific knowledge, skills and abilities in ways that create a more complete picture of your capabilities. Upon successful completion and verification of the micro-credential requirements, you will be issued a digital badge that can be displayed and verified online, such as on resumes or professional social media profiles. Digital micro-credentials can provide another way to demonstrate your achievement of competencies and allows you to clearly communicate your capabilities to others.
LX Studio is UCO’s team of learning design experts who help university faculty, staff and departments along with professional organizations create industry-leading micro-credentials and badges.
Visit LX Studio to learn more about our services.