CARING ABOUT HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Health and wellness is an important part of the university's mission. Since 2010, Central has maintained a tobacco-free campus. Central is also certified by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and Central Oklahoma Turning Point as a "Healthy Campus."Reach HigherMilitary Friendly
- UCO Small Business Development Center Joins Center for eLearning and Customized Education
- National Endowment for Humanities Grant Helps UCO Professor Create Rome Study Tour for Teachers
- Rooftop Urban Gardens Grow Opportunities for UCO Community
- UCO's Mitchell Hall Theatre Provides Free Summer Entertainment with 'Movies@Mitchell'
- Former UCO Athletic Director Skip Wagnon Dies
- UCO Student's Play Takes Stage at Colorado Festival