AWARD-WINNING GRAPHIC DESIGN PROGRAM
Since 2011, Central students have earned more awards at the Oklahoma City ADDY Awards than any other university. Central students have also gone on to win multiple American Advertising Awards from the American Advertising Federation on a national level, competing with graphic design students from across the country.Reach HigherHealthy Campus
- Jenna Bazzell Named UCO's 2015 Everett Southwest Literary Award Winner
- UCO to Honor Anniversary of Oklahoma City Bombing with Series of Events
- UCO Student Horn Leadership Ensemble Invited to International Horn Society Conference in L.A.
- UCO Embraces Sustainability with Earth Day Fair
- Chickasaw Gov. Bill Anoatubby to Speak at UCO Commencement
- UCO Hockey's McAlister Named ACHA Division I Coach of the Year
Check It Out
- System Maintenance: From 12:01 a.m. until 3 a.m., Apr. 19, various systems will be unavailable for emergency maintenance. For more info, call 974-2255
- UCO@125: Join the university in celebrating 125 years of growth, innovation and transformation. Click here for details.
- Tech@125: Information Technology wants to hear from you about technology "hopes and dreams" in order to develop its next master plan. Learn about meeting times and watch a video about the project.
- Visit Central's severe weather information page.