U.S. OLYMPIC & PARALYMPIC PARTNERSHIP TRAINING SITE
UCO serves as an official training site for the U.S. Paralympics, with the men's and women's national sitting volleyball teams training on campus, along with Paralympic track and archery athletes. UCO also served as host for the 2010 Sitting Volleyball World Championships, marking the first time the event was held in the U.S.VSAHealthy Campus
- UCO Athletes Bound for Rio with U.S. Paralympic Volleyball Teams
- UCO Professional Media Students to Cover Democratic National Convention
- English Professor Graduates as First Student Awarded Doctorate through UCO, Swansea Partnership
- UCO College of Business Faculty Member Receives National Recognition
- UCO Repeats as One of the Nation's 'Great Colleges to Work For'
- UCO Dean Appointed to National Educator Preparation Network
Check It Out
- 2016-17 Parking Permits: Purchase your permit for the upcoming semester.
- Transcript Requests: Electronic transcripts are now available online.
Apply Now: Visit uco.edu/apply to apply for the 2016 fall semester.
- International Students: Learn about the UCO Office of Global Affairs
- Plan Ahead: Campus Card Services will be closed Aug. 3-4.