Frequently Asked Questions

How do I sign up to play Intramural Sports? 

Any UCO student, faculty, staff, or Wellness Center member can participate in Intramurals. You can sign a team up or sign up as a free agent. Our university registers all of our sports with From this website you can create teams, join teams, see schedules, brackets and be informed when there is a rain out or schedule change. It is the Facebook of intramural scheduling! Free agents who sign up will be combined to form a team as long as there are enough individuals to form a full team. You can also visit the welcome desk downstairs at the Wellness Center for more information.

How much does Intramurals cost? 

Team fees for any sport that has league play + a playoff will cost $50/team. Any sport that consists only of a tournament will cost $25/team. The sports that do not require a team fee are as follows: dodgeball, kickball, table tennis, wrestling, noodle water polo, Texas Hold 'Em, Olympic Game Night, Flag Football Challenge, and any XBOX/Playstation tournaments. If you sign up as a free agent for a sport that has a fee; you will be required to pay $5 for each team in each sport you wish to participate in.

How can I get a job working in the Intramural Department? 

If you would like a job working with the Intramural Department; you have to attend official's clinics for the sport you wish to work. You can be hired as an official/referee or as a scorekeeper and there is no experience required.

When are Intramural Sports played? 

Intramural events are held on Sundays and Monday-Thursday nights throughout the fall and spring semesters. Games start at 2 p.m. on Sundays and last until 8 p.m. Games start at 6pm and last until 11pm throughout the week. Most Intramural events are held at the Wellness Center or East Field. However, some of the events take place at the following places: Hamilton Field House, Wantland Hall, Wantland Stadium, Plunkett Park, Wantland Practice Field, or at Bicham Softball Complex.

Where is the Intramural Office located?

The Intramural Office is located downstairs in the Wellness center behind the information desk.

What if I do not know the rules? 

All rules used by the Intramural Department here at the University of Central Oklahoma can be found online. Each sport has the rules associated with that sport. All rules are National Intramural-Recreation Sport Association (NIRSA) rules with a few modifications.


Intramurals Survey

Click here to take survey! 

WC Connect