1. All UCO students, faculty/staff, and Wellness Center members may attend and purchase group fitness pass.
2. Participants must present a valid UCO ID, Wellness Center membership card in order to purchase a group fitness pass and each time they participate in class.
3. Passes will be kept at the front desk of the Wellness Center or at the entrance doors of the group fitness room.
4. Purchase of a group fitness pass does not guarantee admission. Classes are filled on a first come first served basis. Once a fitness class reaches the participant limit, additional participants will be turned away.
5. Classes that do not maintain regular attendance of 3 participants or more will be canceled. The Wellness Center reserve the right to change schedules based on participation and instructor availability.
6. Purchase group fitness passes at the front desk of the wellness center. Cash, check, visa, discover, and master card accepted.
7. Spring 2013 group fitness passes will expire May 3rd, 2013. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR UNUSED FITNESS PASSES OR VISITS. Refunds will only be granted with documentation of medical or health issues that keep the member from participating in group fitness program.
8. All classes start and end on time. For your health and safety — no entry will be permitted 10 minutes into the start of the class.
9. Athletic shoes and water only allowed in group fitness room.
For more information on the Wellness Center group fitness program, contact Blake Hamill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-974-3142.