1. All UCO students, faculty/staff, and Wellness Center community members may attend group fitness classes for FREE.
2. All UCO students, faculty/staff, Wellness Center community members and the general public may participate in group fitness instructional programs upon registration and payment of class fees.
3. Participants must present a valid UCO ID or Wellness Center membership card upon entrance of group fitness activity areas in order to participate in group fitness classes and instructional programs. General public must present a valid photo ID upon entrance of group fitness activity areas in order to participate in group fitness instructional programs.
4. Free group fitness classes are filled on a first come first served basis based on equipment availability and code compliance. Once a fitness class reaches the participant limit, additional participants will be turned away. BODY PUMP - maximum 20 participants: Cycle - maximum 12 participants; TRX & Circuit Training - maximum 11 participants. Group fitness classes held in room 134 - maximum 45 participants. Group fitness classes held in room 104 - maximum 12 participants.
5. Classes that do not maintain regular attendance of three participants or more will be canceled or the format will be changed. The Wellness Center reserve the right to change schedules based on participation and instructor availability.
6. All registrations and payments for Group Fitness Instructional programs must be made on-line through the UCO Wellness Center's Marketplace Store. Effective, August 19th - No registrations and payments will be accepted at the front desk of the Wellness Center. Computer kiosks are available in the lobby of the Wellness Center for member registration.
7. Refunds for group fitness instructional programs will only be granted with documentation of medical or health issues that keep the student, employee, community member or general public from participating in group fitness program.
8. All group fitness and instructional classes start and end on time. For your health and safety — no entry will be permitted 5 minutes into the start of the class and/or once the fitness class has met maximum capacity.
9. Athletic shoes and water only allowed in group fitness rooms and activity areas.
For more information on the Wellness Center Group Fitness Program, contact Shea McMullin at email@example.com or 974-3119.