UCONNECT: Login Assistance
If you use Internet Explorer and are experiencing issues logging into UCONNECT, please follow these instructions to correct the issue.
The instruction will remove https://uconnect.uco.edu from the trusted sites and will allow for log in.
- Click on the gear in the upper right hand corner of Internet Explorer.
- Click on Internet Options
- Now Click on the Security tab
- Click on the Trusted sites icon.
- Now Click on the Sites button.
- Click on UCONNECT under Websites and click remove.
- Now Click the Close button.
- Click the OK button.
- Close Internet Explorer
- Re-open Internet Explorer.
If you are still experiencing issues logging into UCONNECT, please contact the Service Desk at 405-974-2255 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full HTML Version