Technology Resource Center - Multimedia Services: Multimedia Check-Out
Equipment Loan Program
Multimedia equipment is available for checkout to faculty, staff, and student organizations. The equipment loan program is reserved for UCO sponsored events and coursework. If you are interested in borrowing equipment from Multimedia Services, contact the Technology Resource Center at 405-974-5595 during our hours of operation: Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
A/V Equipment Available for Check-Out
- Laptops (PC & Mac)
- LCD Projectors
- Display Adapters
- Projection Screens
- Digital Cameras
- DVD Players
- Portable PA Systems
- Digital Voice Recorders
- Presentation Clickers
- Turning Technologies clicker demo set (20 units)
Request Equipment utilizing our online Check-Out Form
Equipment Loan General Guidelines
- Multimedia equipment is available for checkout to faculty, staff, and campus organizations only.
- Students requesting an equipment loan must be part of a student organization and are required to present a valid ID before signing the loan agreement.
- Equipment reservations should be made 3 days prior to pickup.
- Reservations must be picked up and returned on time.
- Borrowers will be held responsible for all loaned equipment. Fines for late, lost or damaged equipment will be enforced. For more information, please see the Multimedia Services Guidelines and Procedures.
Full HTML Version