- OIT Home
- Technology Resource Center
- Learning Technologies
- Learn@UCO (D2L)
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Classroom Technology
- Classroom Capture
- iPad @ UCO
- iTunes U @ UCO
- Learning Technology Trends
- Microsoft Office
- Respondus and StudyMate
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- SMART Board
- SoftChalk Cloud
- Turning Tech (Clickers)
- Web 2.0
- Multimedia Services
- Faculty Resources
Learn@UCO (Desire2Learn) is the official Learning Management System (LMS) for all classes at UCO. Use Learn@UCO to interact with your students in either your on-campus or on-line courses.
Features of Learn@UCO include:
- On-line course materials (Syllabi, Presentations, Web Resources and More.)
- Secure on-line quizzes and exams
- Student grades in a secure accessible environment
- Integrations with other UCO resources such as Turnitin.com and BlackBoard Collaborate.
- Access from mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
Additional tools available in Desire2Learn include:
- ePortfolio - An easy to use, powerful tool that allows both students and faculty to collect, reflect and share their Transformative Learning experienced at UCO.
- Learning Object Repository (LOR) - Included a searchable database of re-usable learning objects. The Learn@UCO LOR also features course materials from the MERLOT collection of Learning Materials.
- Analytics - allows for powerful reporting on areas within Learn@UCO for planning and gathering data o user performance and course materials.
Together these tools work seamlessly to provide a comprehensive Personal Learning Environment for students at UCO. Get started using Learn@UCO using the resources below, or contact the Technology Resource Center at either 405.974.5595 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how Learn@UCO can be leveraged to enhance your courses today.
Click here for materials dedicated to helping students become familiar with Learn@UCO.
Click here for Learn@UCO resources for faculty.
To register for upcoming training sessions, visit the Learning Center.
If you require technical assistance with Learn@UCO, please call the UCO Service Desk at 974-2255, email email@example.com, or drop by the Service Desk which is located on the 1st floor of the Max Chambers Library. For information regarding service desk hours, please visit the Service Desk website.