Learn@UCO (D2L) version 10.1 upgrade is coming!
Desire2Learn has released version 10.1 of the Desire2Learn Learning Environment, and UCO has scheduled this upgrade to take place on May 15th, 2013.
D2L will be unavailable on this date.
D2L version 10.1 features a streamlined interface and several improvements to the various course tools.
Examples of version 10.1 enhancements include:
- New notifications and minibar alerts, including grade and quiz notifications!
- Save time when building a course through the streamlined course content area. Universal drag and drop file uploads and content rearranging, improved HTML editor, and in-browser viewing of MS Office and other document types.
- The new Student Progress Dashboard is a redesigned student progress tool with new navigation and visuals to provide progress information at-a-glance.
Learn more about the new Desire2Learn Version 10.1.
Further details regarding the upgrade can be found here.
Learn@UCO (Desire2Learn) is the official Learning Management System (LMS) for all classes at UCO. Use Learn@UCO to interact with your students in either your on-campus or on-line courses.
Features of Learn@UCO include:
- On-line course materials (Syllabi, Presentations, Web Resources and More.)
- Secure on-line quizzes and exams
- Student grades in a secure accessible environment
- Integrations with other UCO resources such as Turnitin.com and BlackBoard Collaborate.
- Access from mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
Additional tools available in Desire2Learn include:
- ePortfolio - An easy to use, powerful tool that allows both students and faculty to collect, reflect and share their Transformative Learning experienced at UCO.
- Learning Object Repository (LOR) - Included a searchable database of re-usable learning objects. The Learn@UCO LOR also features course materials from the MERLOT collection of Learning Materials.
- Analytics - allows for powerful reporting on areas within Learn@UCO for planning and gathering data o user performance and course materials.
Together these tools work seamlessly to provide a comprehensive Personal Learning Environment for students at UCO. Get started using Learn@UCO using the resources below, or contact the Technology Resource Center at either 405.974.5595 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how Learn@UCO can be leveraged to enhance your courses today.
Click here for materials dedicated to helping students become familiar with Learn@UCO.
Click here for Learn@UCO resources for faculty.
To register for upcoming training sessions, visit the Learning Center.
If you require technical assistance with Learn@UCO, please call the UCO Service Desk at 974-2255, email email@example.com, or drop by the Service Desk which is located on the 1st floor of the Max Chambers Library. For information regarding service desk hours, please visit the Service Desk website.