All software and hardware sales are final. There will be no returns, swap outs, or refunds issued on open, used, and/or worn items and electronics. (Unless, there is an investigated and documented manufacturer defect.) Unopened and unused merchandise in original packaging, with original accoutrements, and original receipt will be accepted for refund if the item(s) are returned within the first 14 consecutive days of the purchase date printed on the original receipt. Any augmented, distorted, copied, or otherwise illegible original receipts will not be accepted.
It is our mission to provide all UCO students, faculty, staff, and guests with affordable merchandise, the convenience of a campus location, and excellent certified support. All efforts and policies are implemented to protect the privilege of all students, faculty, staff and guests of the University of Central Oklahoma.
Conditions of Sale
To purchase certain academic software, Apple, Inc. goods and/or services, you must:
- Have a valid account with the University of Central Oklahoma, and,
- Be either a currently employed faculty or staff, currently enrolled student at the University of Central Oklahoma
The products and services offered are intended for your personal use. You may not:
- Use it for commercial purposes
- Resell it to other individuals, groups or commercial establishments
- Modify the products and/or services acquired from UCO Central Tech Store
- Transfer ownership to someone else