Central Tech Store Frequently Asked Questions
CTS Frequently Asked Questions
Want to use your financial aid at the Central Tech Store? Work with the Financial Aid office to get it loaded onto your Broncho Spirit Card, and come see us! Central Tech Store is happy to accept your financial aid for all your technology needs!
Click here to view our return policy.
- How do I purchase Apple products for my department?
- All purchases for Apple products must be made through the UCO Central Tech Store. To make a purchase you will need to create a requisition for a purchase order payable to vendor: UCO Central Tech Store.
- AppleCare is required for university-owned computers and tablets.
- You can generate a web proposal to accompany your requisition by accessing UCO's custom Apple site through UCO Central Tech Store Online. Click on University Purchase Order, then click on the Apple logo. Log in using your UCO username and password.
- Need a quote? Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I use my ProCard for Apple purchases at the UCO Central Tech Store
- You can use your ProCard to purchase Apple accessories and peripherals. However, Apple software, computers, iPads and iPods must be purchased with a UCO purchase order.
- Can I order a custom Apple product through the UCO Central Tech Store?
- Yes. Simply speak to a Central Tech Store Sales Specialist to customize a solution.
- Can I order Microsoft products that are not available under the Microsoft Campus Agreement?
- Please contact the UCO Service Desk at 974-2255 or e-mail email@example.com to request Microsoft products not currently available under the Microsoft Campus Agreement.
- How do I get Microsoft products available under the campus agreement installed on my work PC?
- Can I download Microsoft products?
- Current UCO Students can receive Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus at no cost. Click here to access the download and for more information.
- Faculty/Staff can download UCO's Microsoft Office Home Use license from Microsoft for a nominal fee. To access the download, log in to the Central Tech Store Online and click on the Software Downloads section.
- How do I purchase Adobe products for my department or office?
- The Office of Information Technology has negotiated a campus-wide license for Adobe Creative Cloud. To request installation on UCO-owned computers, contact the UCO Service Desk at 974-2255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can purchase Adobe products through the UCO Central Tech Store
- Current UCO Students can purchase Adobe Creative Cloud in store.
- Faculty/Staff can purchase at-home versions of Adobe Creative Cloud through the Central Tech Store Online
- If I change my mind, can I return my software?
- No. All sales are final. Purchases are non-refundable.
- What is included in Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Adobe Creative Cloud includes; Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Edge Tools & Services, Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Muse, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Story Plus, and many other creative desktop applications.
Full HTML Version