Adobe Software Departmental Purchasing at the University of Central Oklahoma
Adobe Software - Departmental Purchasing Instructions
The University of Central Oklahoma has entered into an Education Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) and Contractual Licensing Program (CLP) agreement with Adobe. These agreements allow for significant cost savings on Adobe and Macromedia products for the University.
Software purchased under the Adobe ELA and CLP agreements will be for university use only. It will not be made available for work-at-home.
- Consult the Adobe Software Price List for product information.
- Submit a ticket to the Service Desk at email@example.com with "Adobe Software" in the subject line and include the following information:
- Adobe product(s) and quantity
- User Name and location of computer for each software installation
- Point of Contact information
- The Office of Information Technology will place the order and work with the Point of Contact for payment arrangements.
- Technology Support will then install the software at the desired location(s).
Full HTML Version