Adobe Software Departmental Purchasing at the University of Central Oklahoma
Adobe Software - Departmental Purchasing Instructions
The University of Central Oklahoma has entered into an Education Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) and Contractual Licensing Program (CLP) agreement with Adobe. These agreements allow for significant cost savings on Adobe products for the University.
Software purchased under the Adobe ELA and CLP agreements will be for university use only. It will not be made available for work-at-home.
- Consult the Adobe Software Price List for product information.
- Submit a ticket to the UCO Service Desk at email@example.com with "Adobe Software" in the subject line and include the following information:
- Adobe product(s) and quantity
- User Name and location of computer for each software installation
- Point of Contact information
- The Office of Information Technology will place the order and work with the Point of Contact for payment arrangements.
- Technology Support will then install the software at the desired location(s).
Training on specific Adobe products is available through the Technology Resource Center (TRC). Please visit the Learning Center for class schedules or contact the TRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-974-5595.
What do the Adobe ELA and CLP agreements offer?
These agreements provide Central with the best coverage model on Adobe products for university-owned computers.
- Acrobat Professional – Installed on every university-owned computer. This annual subscription cost is funded by OIT and provides for the latest version.
- Design Web Premium – Available for installation. This annual subscription cost is funded by departments and provides for the latest version. To continue to use the subscription, departments agree to renew and pay the annual cost.
- Master Collection – Available for installation. This annual subscription cost is funded by departments and provides for the latest version. To continue to use the subscription, departments agree to renew and pay the annual cost.
- Other Adobe Products – Available for purchase. This one-time cost is funded by departments. To upgrade, departments will need to purchase the latest version.
What if my department does not renew the subscription for Design Web Premium or Master Collection?
Technology Support will uninstall the software from the computer.
What about Adobe® Creative Cloud™?
Currently, UCO does not license Creative Cloud for enterprise. Individuals may purchase Student and Teacher Edition Creative Cloud memberships through the Central Tech Store for personally-owned computers. It is for individual use, not enterprise use, and cannot be installed on university-owned equipment.
Full HTML Version