- OIT Home
- Technology Service Catalog
- Central Tech Store
- Mobile Central
- Accounts & Passwords
- Wireless and Internet
- Support & FAQs
- Faculty Focus
- Student Resources
- Staff Tools and Resources
- Technology Training
- Technology Resource Center
- Information Security
- Policies, Procedures & Guidelines
- Technology Purchases
- Technology Projects
- About OIT
Master Calendar FAQ's
Why is it important to include my event information in UCO's Master Calendar?
The UCO Master Calendar is the University's central, comprehensive source of accurate information about all events happening on campus. Because it is online, it is updated daily and can be accessed at any time by any member of the college community through the University's website or through UCONNECT. It's the "Central" place to go to find out about the many lectures, performances, athletic events, workshops or meetings that are available to you!
What are the Master Calendar guidelines?
Who manages Events in the UCO Master Calendar?
University Relations' Master Campus Calendar Coordinator manages and edits the master calendar. The sub-calendars are managed and edited by individual Calendar Managers.
Requests to submit an event must be made 72 hours prior to the event's start time. To submit an event, click on "Submit Event" found on the UCO Master Calendar website.
NOTE: Event listings may be edited for clarity and events submitted after the deadline may not be listed on the calendar.
Who can submit event information for the UCO Master Calendar?
Anyone with a scheduled University event can submit event information for inclusion in the calendar. Only the Master Campus Calendar Coordinator and the designated sub-calendar event managers have access to the calendar system to enter or change information. Therefore, individuals, departments or organizations must submit their event information by clicking on "Submit Event" found on the UCO Master Calendar website, which will be routed to the appropriate calendar, reviewed, and posted to the calendar.
NOTE: All requests for calendar entries will be made via the calendar "Submit Event" form. The Event Manager is unable to accept submissions via e-mail, telephone or other media.
What events can be posted in the UCO Master Calendar?
- University - Only University sponsored events and activities will be included in the calendar. University sponsorship must be by an office, department, college, organization or club.
- The event must be confirmed for a room/space reservation for the proposed date and time.
- The event should not duplicate another event listing.
- The event information must be complete. (Required fields are marked with an asterisk on the event form.)
What events are prohibited from being posted?
The following events or activities will not be posted:
- Events which are not open to the entire UCO Community. Please do not post "Members only" events.
- Events that have an alcohol related theme to the activity.
- Events that are titled with an explicit or racially inappropriate in name or sub-text.
- Events that are intended for employment recruiting for a private or public company.
- Events or content which violates Federal or State laws or statues, or University Policies; no statements that are defamatory, fraudulent, or deceptive; and, no pornographic or offensive material.
When will events be posted to the Master Calendar?
Generally, an event will be posted to the calendar within one business day of receipt of the event information.
How do I change my event reservation or the information in the calendar?
To correct or change information on the calendar, contact the Master Campus Calendar Coordinator.
How do I contact the Master Calendar Coordinator?
Questions or comments can be directed to this office by emailing the Master Campus Calendar Coordinator.
How do I request a calendar for my group or area?
Any officially recognized department or organization may request a Master Calendar.
- To request a calendar, complete the Calendar Request form.
- NOTE: There will be a one-time license fee charge of $250 for each calendar and a $50 annual maintenance fee.