- OIT Home
- Technology Service Catalog
- Central Tech Store
- Mobile Central
- Accounts & Passwords
- Wireless and Internet
- Support & FAQs
- Faculty Focus
- Deskside Assistance
- Work at Home Software
- Respondus and StudyMate
- SMART Board
- Student Resources
- Staff Tools and Resources
- Technology Training
- Technology Resource Center
- Information Security
- Policies, Procedures & Guidelines
- Technology Purchases
- Technology Projects
- About OIT
Faculty Focus - Technology for Faculty
Learn@UCO is the University of Central Oklahoma's official Learning Management System (LMS). Training and additional information about the features available in Learn@UCO can be found here.
Technology Resource Center
The Office of Information Technology's Technology Resource Center (TRC) is the University's resource for learning technologies, multimedia, application training, and support. TRC in partnership with the Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching and Learning (CETTL) supports faculty and others involved in the academic mission of the university by helping to integrate information technology and instruction. Call, e-mail or visit us today!
Location: Lillard Administration Building, ADM 101.
Classes, Workshops, and Orientations
- Many learning opportunities are available. View the schedule and register in the UCO Learning Center.
- We provide customized workshops for your department. Your group can come to us or we will come to you. Contact us at 405-974-5595.
- Quick Start Guides and Tutorials
- Schedule a consultation with our qualified staff to get ideas and assistance with effectively integrating technology into your courses, as well as resolving technology challenges. Contact us at 405-974-5595.
Faculty Resource Lab, ADM 101
- Come to our state-of-the-art resource lab where you will have access to a broad range of technology tools and applications. Housed in the Technology Resource Center, you have instant access to our staff to provide assistance.
Location: Lillard Administration Building, Room 101
TRC In-Class Presentations
- Contact us to arrange for a TRC trainer to provide an in-class technology training session for your students on the technologies used for learning in your course. This includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Blackboard (WebCT), SMART Board, UCOnnect and others as requested.
Multimedia/Laptop Checkout Program
- We provide a multimedia and laptop loan program, development lab and resources in support of learning. This program is also available to students for faculty-sponsored assignments.
- Test drive technology tools including iPads, camcorders, clickers (student response systems), and more!
- TRC provides many technologies in support of teaching and learning for the academic community. See our Learning Technologies page to explore the technologies that TRC can help you integrate into your courses.