Central's Office of Information Technology (OIT) is sponsoring a video contest with two categories to choose from for entry:
b. Teams (Faculty/Staff)
1. Participants must prepare an entry on ways to protect yourself while on-line.
a. Entry is to be in the form of a Video in mp4 format (maximum 2 minutes).
2. Participants must complete the Contest entry form. The form can be found by clicking here.
3. Entry may be submitted using one of the following options.
a. UCO e-mail
c. USB flash drive in designated format. Deliver to OIT's Technology Resource Center, Location: Lillard Administration Building, Room 101.
4. Contest entry and form must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday October 31, 2012, at the Office of Information Technology. Time stamp will be based on UCO systems time or if hand delivered, on date and time stamp in the Technology Resource Center.
5. Entries will be judged on
b. Cyber Security Awareness content
d. Appropriate format
e. Time limits
a. Students will vote via survey from an email blast. Student vote comprises 50% of the score.
b. A panel of judges will provide 50% of the score.
c. Winner will be contacted by email and announced on November 30, 2012, via UCONNECT Announcements and Centralities.
a. Student Winner receives:
b. Team Winner (Faculty/Staff) receives:
Submit questions regarding contest rules via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org