Parent and Family Association
Membership to the UCO Parent & Family Association is FREE to all parents and family members of UCO students. This association is inteded to keep our parents/family members involved with UCO while giving them tips on how to be a supportive family member.
UCO Parent and Family Association Membership Benefits:
- Join the network of hundreds of other UCO Parent and Family members and receive a "back stage pass" to the university as the Parents' Association serves as the number one communication source on campus for parents.
- Have the opportunity to win and contribute to thousands of dollars in scholarships for your student!
- Receive monthly e-newsletters that address topics specifically designed for parents of a college student.
- Receive reminder emails about tuition payment due dates, scholarship deadlines, enrollment days, and more!
- Receive invitations and discounts to specific campus events and athletic games!
- You are considered to be a lifetime member after you join and will receive all the benefits until your student graduates.
Get your FREE Parent & Family Association Membership by clicking here!
If you have additional questions of need more information, please call the Parent Helpline at 405.974.3301 or send an email to email@example.com.