Welcome to Student Organizations at Central!
Involvement in student organizations gives you the opportunity to positively impact the University of Central Oklahoma. With over 200 recognized student organizations, it's easy to find your fit here at Central! From academic professional, religious, honorary to cultural, social, recreation, and special interest, there is something for everyone. If no organizations peak your interest, create your own new student organization. It is important to become an engaged student on campus, and joining a student organization is key to being successful outside the classroom.
Important Organization Dates
- April 1, 2013
- All organizations become inactive on OrgSync for the 2013-2104 Academic Year. OrgSync will prompt you to renew your organization, and then you will need to complete organization and advisor trainings.
- First Friday in August (August 2, 2013)
- All organizations not yet renewed for the 2013-2104 academic year will be unable to participate in the Student Involvement Fair.
- First Friday in September (September 6, 2013)
- All organizations not yet renewed for the 2013-2014 academic year will be considered inactive for the year and will lose all funding for that academic year and status to reserve space or rooms on campus.
- If your organization starts new or becomes active after the first Friday in September, you can still request SAB Funding. That application can be found here.
Student Organization Leader and Advisor Trainings
As part of the student organization renewal process, student organization leaders and advisors must each attend a training. The trainings will start April 4 and continue throughout the summer, until August 30. The majority of trainings will be offered in April and July.
Click the date/time below in which you would like to register. Leaders and advisors must be registered for a session in order to attend AND have started the renewal process. We will not accept walk-ups and will limit size of session based on the room capacity.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Campus Activities at 974-2363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization Leader Trainings