- Diversity and Inclusion
- Programs and Events
- Student Organizations
- Asian American Student Association
- Black Student Association
- Diversity Round Table
- Native American Student Association
- Hispanic American Student Association
- UCO Reach Out
- Helpful Links
- ODI Videos
- Contact Us
- Student Life
- Student Affairs
- Women's Outreach Center
The purpose of S.T.A.R.S. (Striving Toward Academic and Renowned Success) is to promote high scholarship; to develop an appreciation for scholarly work and the academic endeavors of others; to recognize leadership and service; and value the significance of multiculturalism.
S.T.A.R.S. members are required to provide five hours of tutoring assistance to UCO students per semester. Below are the quidelines for the tutoring services.
- Contact the students directly via email to set up a time.
- S.T.A.R.S. members can tutor only on the UCO campus in the library on Nigh University Center.
- Once a S.T.A.R.S. member has satisfied their tutoring time obligation for the semester, they are no longer required to provide tutoring services for the semester.
Click here to access the list of S.T.A.R.S. members and the subjects in which they provide tutoring.
Upcoming S.T.A.R.S. Program